Friday, December 16, 2011

Mah Tree of Life Jewelry :D

I did it! I worked and worked and worked on it. Aaaaall week it took. Turns out, they are harder than I thought. But... I did it!

W00T!

I made a Tree of Life! heehee. :D

Tree of Life

For mah very first try evah, I'm rather pleased with it. I think I want to make a big one to hang in the window. When the sun shines thru the stones it looks pretty cool. :D

Off to try to make a better one now. And Christmas bobbles. I still want to make some of those too. I got a little sidetracked from that project.

heehee, I'm totally diggin' this wire stuff. Big fun. :D

13 comments:

Tracy Faul said...

is booootiful!!

Aija said...

Oh my... *says in awe*
I want one of those! :))

Amara Devonte said...

heehee, thank you!! :D

Amara Devonte said...

You just totally made me smile HUGE! Thanks :D :D :D

Barbara Sheridan said...

That's beyond AWESOME!

Cleon Lee said...

Pretty!! 

Rhianon Etzweiler said...

Totally rocks! You do awesome work. =D

Amanda Corlies said...

It's fantastic! Are you going to sell it? How much? I bet it's for a gift huh? Send me an email if not, k! I've made and sold wire wrap jewelry for a while and this is really lovely Amara!

Amara Devonte said...

heehee, thanks Barb! :D :D

Amara Devonte said...

Thanks Cleon :D

Amara Devonte said...

You likey? :D Thanks. Daughter wants me to make seasonal ones. That might be cool. :D

Amara Devonte said...

Oh Wow. Thanks Amanda. :D

I thought to give it as a gift, but... I'm not sure. I'm only playing around, trying to teach myself how to do it. Got a bunch more stones yesterday to make more. You make wire wrap too? Do you have any online? I wanna see :D :D 

June M. said...

very pretty!

Post a Comment