Sunday, December 11, 2011

I made jewelrys :D

Mah weekend projects. I'm playing at learning to make wire wrap jewelry. Whoopies and swirlies and ... stuff. If I could get any two to come out the same, some could be earrings. As it stands, some may be pendants. Some I like, some I don't, matters not because it's fun. And fun is what I need. Fun is good. :D


Silver w/ rose colored freshwater pearls.


Copper w/ Moss Agates


Silver w/ Red Tiger Eye


Silver w/ Blue Tiger Eye


More Silver w/ Blue Tiger Eye


Silver w/ misc. Agates & Jasper




Silver w/ Labradorite

Off to play some more. Daughter is coming over, we may make holiday cheer. Dunno. May make jewelrys together. Oooo, maybe we'll make xmas ornaments. That could be fun. Doesn't matter, hanging with daughter is always good.

Always.

Later taters!

11 comments:

Aleksandr Voinov said...

Oh! Very nice! :) 

Barbara Sheridan said...

PRETTIES!!!

Amara Devonte said...

heehee, thanks guys :D :D :D It's fun! 

Tracy Faul said...

they are all gorgeous... & if they looked like that, I would totally wear slightly mismatched earrings! (Actually, I have -- my roommate in college dabbled in jewelry-making and she gave some to me. The ones with no mate I wore in a third hole. Even the dangly ones. :D )

Rhianon Etzweiler said...

Oh, I want pics of jewelry ornaments. Those are ALL gorgeous!! =D

Amara Devonte said...

Thanks :D :D 

I'll take pics when I finish more. If I can get the one I'm working on to come out right, I think you will like it. It's a tree of life :)

Amara Devonte said...

Thanks honey!

Ha! I wear mismatched ones too, and danglies, in my 5th hole :) 

Rhianon Etzweiler said...

Tree of life? *sobs & makes grabby hands* I totally wanna see that one when you're done!

Cleon Lee said...

The copper one is stunning! I don't have much patient for elaborate wirework anymore, but I really admire people who does that. You should open your own Etsy shop one day. ;)  

Meiow16 said...

Awesome pretties Amara!!! I love the ue tiger eye pretties! I would totally wear slightly mismatched earrings! Tat shows they are handmade and makes them unique! I wants some!! I wish I had this kind of artistic talent and the money to make it. Love your pretties!

Meiow16 said...

Urg..... This is Jen. :) and that shoyld say Blue tiger eye pretties. ..... Damn phone dropped the letters.

Post a Comment